Integrating Selenium with Nagios XI
This documentation is a guide to integrating Selenium web test scripts with Nagios. It is a start to finish guide starting from the ground up.
Selenium is a powerful tool for creating web browser based tests, and automated functions.
Test automation has specific advantages for improving the long-term efficiency of a software team’s testing processes. Test automation supports:
- Frequent regression testing
- Rapid feedback to developers
- Virtually unlimited iterations of test case execution
- Support for Agile and extreme development methodologies
- Disciplined documentation of test cases
- Customized defect reporting
- Finding defects missed by manual testing
-Excerpt from http://seleniumhq.org/docs/01_introducing_selenium.html
More information on Selenium may be found at the projects site:
The check used may be found here:
And the documentation may be found here: